CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011


These are some layouts and cards I made a little while ago.

The cards a just a few that were made for Rosies studio to go on the packaging of their shimmer cardstock packs that are sold in the Warehouse here in NZ and Australia.


This is my baby brother who was killed at the age of 3.  Miss you Markie

Cheeky Akasha, one of my granbabies.

A family get together for f/inlaws birthday


 Shyana's layout, this was made some time ago before all the nifty bits and bobs where available.


This layout of me is made with a swing bridge design on the right side of the page along with bead work.

My sons and Halloween. Lots of stickers.

Another family shot. This one I didnt really want to cover the paper and used chipboard alphas for the title along with stamped images.

My sons Shaydon, Tonylee, Cole and Vincent.  Top right corner is a domino chip, stamped then covered in utee with gold accents along the edges.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog is looking great Shonz!

Post a Comment